Parents and students often ask what students need for class. While the district provides many basic items, they are usually provided in limited quantity through a classroom instructional supply budget. Below is a list of suggested classroom supplies that the class could consolidate and have available all year long.
· Plastic pencil box
· Pencils - #2 sharpened
· Glue sticks
· 3 – two pocket folders with brads
· Box of Kleenex
· Spiral notebook
· Markers (water based)
· Colored pencils and box of crayons
· Erasers – loose or pencil tops
· Memory stick/ flash drive
· 1 pack construction paper – multi-colored
· One ream of Xerox paper (white)
Once the school year begins, your assigned teacher may suggest additional supplies.