Sabino High School
PTSA Meeting Agenda
General Meeting May 14, 2013 12:30 Administration Building Basement
I. Call to Order
1. May 15 - Honor's Night
2. May 22 - Senior Breakfast
` 3. May 23 - Graduation
4. July 23-25 - Registration PTSA table Get Kohl's Associates in Action
IV. Minutes of last meeting - Denise Kiewel
V. Treasurer's Report - Lori Emrich-
Account Balance & financial
Get financial review committee - Laurie Meier (Need one or two non-signers) July review date.
Discuss 2013-2014 banking activity
VI. PTSA Business - Mary Palacio-Hum
2013-2014 Officers President Mary Palacio-Hum Also SCPC Representative/Site Council
Vice Pres Diana Streitfeld Also Volunteers & Excellence Awards
Secretary Denise Kiewel
Treasurer Lori Emrich Also Sabercat Pride on-line
NEF Vanda Morey
Hospitality Susan Collett
Membership Melanie Hughson
Safeway ?? Mary will set up and try to find a parents next year
Site Council ?? Jorge Leyva and Kay Lyons (NEED TO VOTE ON THIS)
Summer registration packet - Update membership form, include Fry's COOL Cash barcode
Include Safeway explanation and form to return, NEF form ok?
Need to pay for Liability & Bonding Insurance to AZ PTA by May 31st.
Submit List of Officers 2013-2014 to AZ PTA by May 31st
VII. Administrative Representative - Valerie Payne
VIII. Teacher Representative - Karen Halvorson
IX. Student Representative - Michaela Valentine
1. Membership -
2. Grocery Fundraiser (Safeway) - Brenda Draper We will need a YTD report for financial review.
(Fry's)-Mary Palacio-Hum - As of 4/27/13 $139,261.24 #45 cards Links
3. Hospitality/Staff Appreciation - Susan Collett (Need Receipts for Reimbursement)
4. Non-Event Fundraiser - Denise Kiewel - Grant requests to discuss (2 New Grants Requests)
5. Sabercat Pride on-line - Lori Emrich- Next one in August
6. Volunteers - Diana Steitfeld - Honor's Night $50 for perfect attendance. Need invoice for books.
7. Excellence Awards - Diana Steitfeld -
8. SCPC - Laurie Meier or Mary Palacio-Hum -
9. Site Council - Laurie Meier
10. Senior Breakfast - Laurie Meier
XI. New Business
XII. Old Business
Planning meeting in July. What week looks best? What time? Where?