Parent STATS .. track your student's progress
Link for TUSD STATS ... Login Parent Account
How to create a Parent Account.
*#1 #2 These are listed on the TUSD Stats Parental Access Information sheet (These can be printed for you by Administrative Staff at Valencia. Come to school and verify in person that you are the legal Parent or Guardian of the child).
- *# You need your child's student matriculation number.
- *# You need a confidential access code.
- You need an email address to activate your account.
#3 If you do not have an e-mail address, you can create one for free on the internet at various sites. (e.g. Hotmail, Yahoo)
What is TUSD Stats - Parental Access?... Parents of TUSD Students are able to create an account to view their child's academic and assessment data.
... Parental Access is being provided by the Department of Accountability & Research with three goals in mind:
1) Increase parent involvement in the educational process.
2) Inform parents about their child's academic achievement.
3) Facilitate constructive communication between parents and their child's teachers, counselors and administrators.
... Parents can access the following features (To view all of these features, TUSD employees may choose "Parent" view when they view data for a specific student):
- Gradebook data posted by Teachers (usually available within five minutes of posting).
- Detailed same-day Attendance data.
- Custom messages from Principals to their students' parents.
- Custom messages from Teachers to their students' parents.
- Detailed presentation of AIMS and Quarterly Benchmark Scores for Reading, Writing and Math.
- Quarterly Attendance, Enrollment, Grades/Attendance Comparison and Contact Information.
- List of Teachers/Classes. Clicking on teacher name opens new e-mail to that teacher. (If teachers do not want to be contacted via e-mail, they can block their e-mail address from being listed.)
NOTE: In order to create an account, parents need a Parental Access Information Sheet, which can be printed out by TUSD employees at their child's school who have rights to view their child's data. Information on this sheet should not be given out over the phone. If you have questions, comments, or concerns about TUSDStats Parental Access, please contact us at StatsAdmin@tusd1.org or 225-5418. (School sites may request a workshop for parents.)
We encourage our parents to consider a Arizona School Tax Credit Donation to Valencia Middle School. Thanks so Much !!
This web page created by Janet McGinn, VMS teacher, 2009.