• Cholla High Magnet School Graduation - May 23rd
Cholla's Senior Class of 2013 Graduates this Thursday, May 23rd
If you are unable to join us, you may watch from home!
Spread the word, with this flyer: Graduation Flyer - send it to family and friends who can't attend or just tell them to visit ChollaChargers.org, and that the following link will take you to the streaming site:
Congratulations Seniors, Class of 2013!
*Please note: Ustream.tv is a free service through which we are broadcasting our graduation; there may be advertisements on the page, they neither endorse Cholla nor endorsed by the school- they are a third party portion that allows this viewing to be free for all who wish to view. Thank you for your understanding.
• Site Council Meeting - May 20th, 2013
Cholla's next Site Council Meeting has been re-scheduled for
Monday, May 20, 2013 6:00-7:30 pm in the Career Center. Click here to see the agenda.
• Final Exam Schedule
Finals week is here!
Please click the link to see the Spring Final Exam Schedule.
Last day of school is Thursday, May 23rd --- so, study, study, study!
*Also note: Wednesday, May 22nd & Thursday, May 23rd are half-days.
No backpacks are allowed on campus on those days. Please don't bring them to school, backpacks will be confiscaded. Thank you!
• Questions About Summer School?
Summer School Dates: May 29th - June 27th.
If you have any questions, you can contact Ms. Melissa Hall via email or phone: (520) 225-4120.
Download the Cholla Summer School Flyer: English or Spanish
Summer School Registration Application English or Spanish
Freshman Academy Flyer: Here
Also, please feel free to visit the new Summer School page, for information.
• *New* Bell Schedule for the 2013-14 School Year
Thank you for your feedback regarding Cholla's Bell Schedule.
Our Cholla Team has drafted a new Bell Schedule for the 2013-2014 school year. Here's a preview: click the icon below to see the projected 2013-14 bell schedule.
• Transportation 2013
The first day of school is August 1, 2013
This is vital information to ensure transportation on the first day of school for eligible students:
‣ Students need to be registered at the school of their choice for the 2013-14 school year by May 15th to be provided with transportation on the first day of school -- if you are changing schools, you MUST go to your school to register.
» The Transportation Department will mail, one week prior to school starting to eligible riders who were registered by May 15th
» Routes will also be available on TUSDStats Parental accounts in mid-July. (See your school for more info about these accounts)
‣ If there is a change of address for high school students, the changes need to be made at the high school of attendance
‣ Transportation may not be available on the first day of school for any student registered after May 15th or for whom changes were made after May 15th (i.e., change of address, change of school, etc...)
» It will be the parent/guardians responsibility to transport their student to and from school in this instance until a stop/route available.
› › TUSD Transportation will inform parents/guardians of the bus stop assignment as soon as the information becomes available.
‣ REMINDER: Students MUST be registered by May 15th to be provided transportation on the first day of school
• 1st Annual Cholla Boys' Basketball (Summer) Camp
Are you a middle school or young athlete interested in working on your basketball skills this summer? Want to learn the basics, and have fun while exercising, too?
Then, maybe the Cholla Basketball Camp is for you!
You can download the application - complete with details about the program by clicking, here