Sabino Home page:
English home page:
Welcome to Ms. Blea's home page!
- Journal (college-ruled spiral notebook versus a composition notebook and of fewer than 120 pages - see Rules link for specifics) - usually on sale for about a quarter at Wal-mart before school starts
- black or dark blue ink pens
- mini stapler
- flash drive
- highlighters (yellow, pink, and green)
Books you may want to buy for the year.
n Sophomore Honors:
¨ Fahrenheit 451, Tooth and Nail: An SAT Prep book, Folger's edition of Othello
n Sophomore (regular):
¨ The Pigman, Folger's edition of Othello, Night
- pens with colored ink (other than black or navy blue)
- Ink pads (colored)
- college-ruled notebook paper
- pencil sharpener for the room
- books: Othello (Folger's edition)
Due to increased school security, I want to reiterate the standard procedures for visiting a teacher at Sabino:
1 - Make an appointment
2 - always enter campus via the south gate, by the marquee.
3– stop and identify yourself to the campus monitor at the gate
4 – park in the administrative parking lot
5 – sign in at the Attendance office for a visitor badge.
You will need a picture ID.
You will need a picture ID.If you scheduled the conference before 7:00 A.M., check in at the Saber office for a visitor badge.
April 26 = Deana Fritton
April 28 = Grace Adams and Kathryn Tapia
May 2 = Jack Algier
May 4 = Kaiya Dublin and Hannah Cumings
May 6 = Casey Norris
May 12 = Max Navarrette
May 16 = Tryston Hooker
May 17 = Stephanie Avram and Jessica Parkhurst
May 20 = Carly Gray
May 24 = Kevin Devereux
May 26 = Devon Morinelli
May 31 = Spencer Greif
Ms. Blea's wish list:
- Shakespearean props: reclining lawn chair, plastic cups
- DVDs = Dead Poets Society
- colored ink gel pens for grading
- Movie posters for classroom novels (like Murder on the Orient Express, The Great Gatsby, or Shakespearean plays)
- Coke Zero (cherry Coke Zero is okay too)
- movie passes, Target or Office Max gift cards, Bookman's and movie gift certificates