Sabino Home page:
English home page:
Welcome to Ms. Blea's home page!
Supply list:Students of all levels will need the supplies listed below.
- Journal (college-ruled spiral notebook NOT a composition notebook and of fewer than 120 pages - see Rules link for specifics) - usually on sale for about a quarter at Wal-mart before school starts
- black or dark blue ink pens
- mini stapler
- flash drive
- highlighters (yellow, pink, and green)
Books: Recommended but not required to purchase
Honors 10 = Fahrenheit 451, Tooth and Nail, Othello (Folger's edition)
10 = The Pigman, Night, Othello (Folger's edition)
9 = Odyssey, Romeo and Juliet (Folger's edition), To Kill a Mockingbird, Edith Hamilton's Mythology
- pens with colored ink (other than black or navy blue)
- Ink pads (colored)
- 3 by 5 notecards
- college-ruled notebook paper
- plug-in pencil sharpener for the room
- books: Othello (Folger's edition)
Due to increased school security, I want to reiterate the standard procedures for visiting a teacher at Sabino:
1 - Make an appointment
2 - always enter campus via the south gate, by the marquee.
3– stop and identify yourself to the campus monitor at the gate
4 – park in the administrative parking lot
5 – sign in at the Attendance office for a visitor badge.
You will need a picture ID.
You will need a picture ID.If you scheduled the conference before 7:00 A.M., check in at the Saber office for a visitor badge.
August 4 = David Guzman
August 12 = Eziequel
August 14 = Ryon Peoples
August 20 = Hailely Dickson
August 23 = Bella
August 26 = Derrick Freeman
Ms. Blea's wish list:
- colored ink gel pens for grading
- Story props: Kachina doll, reclining lawn chair, plastic cups, costumes
- DVDs = Dead Poets Society
- Movie posters for classroom novels (like Murder on the Orient Express, The Great Gatsby, or Shakespearean plays)
- Coke Zero (cherry Coke Zero or Sprite zero work too)
- Target, Office Max, Bookman's, and movie gift cards