Sabino Home page:
English home page:
Welcome to Ms. Blea's home page!
Supply list:Students of all levels will need the supplies listed below.
- Journal (college-ruled spiral notebook NOT a composition notebook)
- black or dark blue ink pens
- mini stapler
- flash drive
- highlighters (yellow, pink, and green)
Books: Recommended but not required to purchase
Honors 10 = Fahrenheit 451, Tooth and Nail, Othello (Folger's edition)
10 = The Pigman, Night, Othello (Folger's edition)
9 = Odyssey, Romeo and Juliet (Folger's edition), To Kill a Mockingbird, Edith Hamilton's Mythology
- Ink pads (colored)
- 3 by 5 notecards
- college-ruled notebook paper
- plug-in pencil sharpener for the room
- books: Othello (Folger's edition)
Due to increased school security, I want to reiterate the standard procedures for visiting a teacher at Sabino:
1 - Make an appointment
2 - always enter campus via the south gate, by the marquee.
3– stop and identify yourself to the campus monitor at the gate
4 – park in the administrative parking lot
5 – sign in at the Attendance office for a visitor badge.
You will need a picture ID.
You will need a picture ID.If you scheduled the conference before 7:00 A.M., check in at the Saber office for a visitor badge.
Happy Birthday!Dec. 6 = Mikelle Morris
Dec. 7 = Laila Russell and Lauryn Ruiz
Dec. 11 = Shaina Romney, NIkya Orange, and Jacob, Meagan, and Zach Owens
Dec. 12 = Tae Beckwith
Dec. 18 = Brandon Diaz
Dec. 19 = Jose Zapata, Liz Shirkey, and Billy Sind
Dec. 22 = Daniel DeLaFuente and Jaysen Wachala
Dec. 26 = Cecilia Leahy, Angela Malone, and Kris Kennedy
Dec. 30 = Ashley Sprenger
Ms. Blea's wish list:
- Story props: Kachina doll, reclining lawn chair, plastic cups, costumes
- DVDs = Dead Poets Society
- Movie posters for classroom novels (like Murder on the Orient Express, The Great Gatsby, or Shakespearean plays)
- Coke Zero (cherry Coke Zero or Sprite zero work too)
- Target, Office Max, Bookman's, and movie gift cards