Sabino Home page:
English home page:
Welcome to Ms. Blea's home page!
We are short of And Then There Were None (also known as Ten Little Indians) by Agatha Christie and To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee. Donations gladly accepted.
Books you may want to buy for the year.
n Sophomore Honors:
¨ Fahrenheit 451,Tooth and Nail: An SAT Prep book, Folger's edition of Othello,
n Sophomore (regular):
¨ Tooth and Nail: An SAT Prep book, Folger's edition of Othello,
¨ Romeo and Juliet (Folger’s edition) , The Odyssey (Rouse version), To Kill a Mockingbird, And Then There Were None (or Ten Little Indians) by Agatha Christie
- Journal (spiral notebook and not a composition notebook of fewer than 120 pages - see Rules link for specifics)
- black or dark blue ink pens
- mini stapler
- flash drive
- highlighters (yellow, pink, and green)
- Reams of colored paper
- pack of multiple color gel pens for grading
- red grading pens
- correction tape (white out)
- Ink pads (colored)
- pencil sharpener for the room
- fingertip Moistener (Sortkwik or tackyfinger, etc.)
Ms. Blea's wish list:
- DVDs = Dead Poets Society
- Yoda poster "Do or do not. . ."
- Movie posters for classic/ mystery novels (like Murder on the Orient Express, The Great Gatsby, or Shakespearean plays)
Due to increased school security, I want to reiterate the standard procedures for visiting a teacher at Sabino:
1 - always enter campus via the south gate, by the marquee.
2 – stop and identify yourself to the campus monitor at the
3 – park in the administrative parking lot
4 – sign in at the Attendance office for a visitor badge.
You will need a picture ID.
You will need a picture ID.If you scheduled the conference before 7:00 A.M., check in at the Saber office for a visitor badge.