Sabino Home page:
English home page:
Welcome to Ms. Blea's home page!
- Journal (spiral notebook versus a composition notebook and of fewer than 120 pages - see Rules link for specifics)
- black or dark blue ink pens
- mini stapler
- flash drive
- highlighters (yellow, pink, and green)
Books you may want to buy for the year.
n Sophomore Honors:
¨ Fahrenheit 451, Tooth and Nail: An SAT Prep book, Folger's edition of Othello,
n Sophomore (regular):
¨ Tooth and Nail: An SAT Prep book, Folger's edition of Othello,
¨ Edith Hamilton's Mythology, Romeo and Juliet (Folger’s edition) , The Odyssey (Rouse version), To Kill a Mockingbird, And Then There Were None (or Ten Little Indians) by Agatha Christie
We are short of And Then There Were None (also known as Ten Little Indians) by Agatha Christie and To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee. Donations gladly accepted.
- Ream of colored paper
- pack of multiple color gel pens for grading
- correction tape (white out)
- Ink pads (colored or black)
- pencil sharpener for the room
- fingertip Moistener (Sortkwik or tackyfinger, etc.)
Ms. Blea's wish list:
- DVDs = Dead Poets Society
- Yoda poster "Do or do not. . ."
- Movie posters for classroom novels (like Murder on the Orient Express, The Great Gatsby, or Shakespearean plays)
Due to increased school security, I want to reiterate the standard procedures for visiting a teacher at Sabino:
1 - Make an appointment
2 - always enter campus via the south gate, by the marquee.
3– stop and identify yourself to the campus monitor at the gate
4 – park in the administrative parking lot
5 – sign in at the Attendance office for a visitor badge.
You will need a picture ID.
You will need a picture ID.If you scheduled the conference before 7:00 A.M., check in at the Saber office for a visitor badge.
Oct. 9 = Jillian Henderson
Oct. 21 = Joe Destito and Brian Carpenter
Oct. 24= Taylr Killian
Oct. 27= Zachary Bigelow