1. Failure rates in core classes for each cohort group will decrease by 2.5%
2. Sophomores will pass the AIMS with the following rates: Writing 80% Reading 80% Math 80%
3. Enrollment in AP/Honors classes will increase annually by 5% for each subgroup
4. 100% of students enrolled in AP classes will take the AP exam
1. The attendance rate will remain at 96% or better for each cohort
2. The school-wide attendance rate will remain at 96% of better.
3. Retain 85% or more of the original incoming freshmen 2013 cohort (as identified at the 40th day count) through to graduation, excluding those withdrawing due to change in domicile. (Delete - 100% of each freshman cohort will graduate, beginning with the 2010 cohort.)
1. Post-secondary enrollment of graduates in universities, business, community and technical colleges, trade schools, and the military will increase to 90% or more annually